One-day excursion: Mtskheta-Gori-Uplitsikhe
Duration 13-15 hours
- Monastery of the Cross (Dzhvari) 6th century * Cathedral
- Life-giving pillar (Svetitskhoveli) 11th century.
- Convent of Priobrozheniya (Samtavro) 11
- At will a stop – Stalin’s house museum * Mountain
- fortress * the Cave city of Uplistsikhe – the 6th century to
- Christ Ave.
- General distance in kilometers of the program of 270 km.
- Comfortable transport
- service of the professional guide * Wine tasting in
- cellar at the famous wine maker Gochi
- Tasting of the Georgian sweets (Churchkhela) in Mtskheta
* Isn’t included in the price:
- the Entrance ticket in Stalin’s house museum of 15 lari with
- The entrance ticket to the cave city of Uplistsikhe of 3 lari with
* Cost of this excursion
- from 1 to 4 persons $210
- from 5 to 7 people $260
- from 8 to 18 people $45per person
- from 19 to 50 people $35 per person
We wish You all the best..
You can also create your own individual tour. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org